I found this on one site I adore, which is Bibliolatry. And I'm going to post more things, I'm just somewhat lazy in the process of finishing things worth reviewing.
So, here it goes!
1. Hardcover or paperback, and why? Paperback. I prefer to read books that aren't extremely heavy and hard to lug. However, if it's a book I know I'll have to wait months to get at the library or in paperback, and it's an author I love I'll buy the hardback.
2. If I were to own a book shop I would call it... If I could call a bookstore anything, I would call it Paradise Lost & Found. It would be devoted to finding old manuscripts and rare copies of books as well as contemporary books signed by their authors.
3. My favorite quote from a book (mention the title) is... A line from No One Belongs Here More Then You by Miranda July(By Miranda July, No really!)
"I pressed my lips against his ear and whispered again, It’s not your fault. Perhaps this was really the only thing I had ever wanted to say to anyone, and be told."
4. The author (alive or deceased) I would love to have lunch with would be... I would love to talk with Chuck Palahniuk as well as David Sedaris(Again) and Jeffery Eugenides. All of which I've met in one way or another.
5. If I was going to a deserted island and could only bring one book, except for the SAS survival guide, it would be... A tome of David Sedaris essays. That way I'd never get tired and laugh every day while being stranded.
6. I would love someone to invent a bookish gadget that... Was able to tell which book I was in the mood for and recommend books for me.
7. The smell of an old book reminds me of... A Tale as old as time.
8. If I could be the lead character in a book (mention the title), it would be... Scout from To Kill a Mockingbird. Such a great character, plus Atticus is an amazing father/hero.
9. The most overestimated book of all times is... I think that The Mermaid Chair by Sue Monk Kidd was a very disappointing follow up to The Secret Life of Bees.
10. I hate it when a book... is left somewhere I can't find it or is treated poorly by the person I loan it to.